Comment Wednesday: Starbucks or Dutch Bros?

Taylor Johnson, Reporter

People have been arguing over Starbucks and Dutch Bros since Dutch Bros reached Las Vegas. The rivalry between the two companies is well known throughout the valley and consumers of each seem to have a strong preference for each one. 

Starbucks has been around since 1971 and has earned its loyalty through consistent quality of products and customer service. They pride themselves on the quality and range of their drinks. They always seem to have bright and happy smiles on their faces while serving you. They are efficient and almost always pleasant. They have locations internationally and they have the drink variety to show for it.

Dutch Bros was established in 1992 in Grants Pass, Oregon. They offer a wide variety of drinks and almost anything you can imagine under the category of flavors. They offer smoothies, blended drinks, rebels (their version of an energy drink), lemonades and coffee. They offer excellent customer service and are known for their friendly workers that enjoy conversing with customers. They consistently sponsor fundraisers and donate money to multiple charities. 

Which one do you like better? Comment below and tell us why!

Students who make approved comments will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card to Round Table Pizza.

(Image Credit: “Dutch Bros Coffee” by Majiscup Paper Cup Museum 紙コップ美術館 is marked with CC BY-NC-ND 2.0. To view the terms, visit https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd-nc/2.0/jp/?ref=openverse)