Your donation will support the student journalists of Las Vegas Academy of the Arts. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment, attend journalism conferences, and cover our annual website hosting costs.
Comic Strip 1
November 29, 2022
Below is the idea of how the first script will go and match the comic strip.
Alberto: *In mariachi room and practices*
Kyoko: *enters mariachi room* Yup I knew I’d find you here. You’re always in here practicing.
Alberto: “Puts instrument down* I got to get better at this.
Kyoko: You practice every day during lunch and at home too. Let’s go hang out and do something together for once.
Alberto: hmmm, Fine. But you owe me something.
Kyoko: I got you on that. *Shows an art piece saying “touch grass”*
Alberto: * makes -_- face*
End of Scene 1
Below this statement, these are my ideas for the next scene that should match with the comic strip for scene 2.
Brainstorm Ideas for the next scene
(Alberto takes his instrument everywhere??)
- Going out for lunch
- Doing homework together
- Watching Alberto perform at a concert
- Go to one of Alberto’s Gigs(Could be at a birthday party, wedding, funeral, etc)
- Alberto posing for a drawing from Kyoko
- Going out during their free time
- Watching a movie together
- Going to a party
- Going to an art gallery (Maybe have Alberto break something and they run)