Basketball Club

Las+Vegas+Academys+Basketball+Club+is+welcome+to+all+and+happens+Monday+and+Wednesday+during+lunch.+
Jayden Jones
Las Vegas Academy’s Basketball Club is welcome to all and happens Monday and Wednesday during lunch.

At Las Vegas Academy (LVA) there are many clubs but one of the few spots clubs offered is Basketball club.

Participants partake in a range of exercises, drills, and games that aim to enhance not only their skills and physical fitness but the overall understanding of the game. The club offers a structured environment where members can develop their basketball techniques, teamwork abilities, and strategic thinking. Additionally, there is a sense of camaraderie and sportsmanship among its members, promoting a positive and inclusive atmosphere.

By actively participating in basketball club, individuals can cultivate their passion for the sport and further their personal growth within the realm of basketball. Basketball club is a fun and entertaining hobby at LVA and is hosted by Ms. Amber Clark. The club meets on Mondays and Wednesdays in the gym during all of lunch.

“The most entertaining thing about basketball club is just mostly having fun with your friends and getting better at basketball overall,” said sophomore Tashoni Lyon.

Overall, LVA’s Basketball Club has proven to be exceptional, fostering a strong sense of camaraderie and dedication among its members.