Container Park Favorites

+Popular+hangout+spot+for+LVA+students%2C+Container+Park%2C+offers+a+wide+variety+of+restaurants+and+shops%2C+each+with+their+own+artistic+touch+to+them.

Ken Lund ShareAlike (Cc BY-SA 2.0)

Popular hangout spot for LVA students, Container Park, offers a wide variety of restaurants and shops, each with their own artistic touch to them.

Violet Gude and Allyson Nash

Container Park is one of many popular hangout spots downtown in Las Vegas amongst tourists, locals, and Las Vegas Academy (LVA) students. Container Park is recognizable and notable for its use of shipping containers for its establishments. There are stores, restaurants, playground sets, and even a stage where LVA students frequently perform. It is a great place to go out with friends, or even alone, and enjoy an afternoon of exploring. Though there are many incredible places to visit at Container Park, we decided to narrow it down to some of our favorites. 

Shop Mama Sage

Shop Mama Sage is a boutique located on the second floor of Container Park. Walking into the shop is an experience in itself. The space is vibrantly decorated with fun clothes, accessories, novelty items, and decor. Some of Shop Mama Sage’s most popular items are their hair accessories, specifically their flower clips. The flower clips come in an assortment of bright colors and can add a special pop to any look. These clips are definitely worth buying as they are sturdy, durable, and overall, very cute. Shop Mama Sage is such a unique store to explore and we always look forward to stopping by each trip we make to Container Park.

No. 1 Boba Tea

No.1 Boba Tea is a bubble tea shop found on the bottom level of Container Park. It was founded here in Las Vegas as the city’s first boba tea chain. The menu is stylized in a way that allows drinks to be completely customizable. The drink choices include classic milk tea, flavored tea, and slushes, each choice containing an arrangement of different flavors and topping options. Our favorite drinks include anything with strawberry or mango. The drinks pictured below are a strawberry milk slush with strawberry popping boba and a strawberry slush with mango popping boba. No.1 Boba Tea’s tasty drinks are a must-have when visiting Container Park.

Downtown Terrace

Downtown Terrace is a restaurant located in the back of Container Park near the stage area.  There is a dining area located inside, alongside a bar. There is also a beautiful patio outside with more seating to dine. They offer delicious drinks, entrees, appetizers, and desserts. The desserts are delicious, especially the monkey bread. Downtown Terrace’s monkey bread recipe creates such a delectable pastry and is the perfect amount of sweet, soft, and warm. We can’t even describe how mouthwatering and flavorful the monkey bread is, it’s definitely a must-have when visiting the park.