The Student News Site of Las Vegas Academy of the Arts

Accolades

Accolades

Accolades

Review On Fivio Foreign

FIVIO+foreign+drops+his+long+awaited+debut+album+B.I.B.L.E.+Sony+Music+Canada.+%282022%2C+April+8%29.+https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sonymusic.ca%2Fpress_release%2Ffivio-foreign-drops-his-long-awaited-debut-album-b-i-b-l-e+
Image Property of Sony Music Canada
FIVIO foreign drops his long awaited debut album B.I.B.L.E. Sony Music Canada. (2022, April 8). https://www.sonymusic.ca/press_release/fivio-foreign-drops-his-long-awaited-debut-album-b-i-b-l-e

Fivio Foreign is an American drill rapper/artist. Fivio Foreign’s real name is Maxie Lee Ryles III. Fivio Foreign has not yet won any major awards but he has had a song and album and they both went platinum. The song is called Big Drip, and album is named 800 B.C, Fivio also has had songs that were the #1 most downloaded song on Spotify and Apple Music. A few songs of his are called Headshot, City of Gods, Not in the Mood, and Bla Bla

Fivio Foreign has grown from nothing. He was a member of a popular gang called the Crips and he was also homeless. Then he became the king of New York and the king of drill meaning he is at the top in records and popularity for drill music. Fivio Foreign has also done collaborations with rappers and celebrities such as Kanye West, Alica Keys, Pop Smoke, King Von, Lil Tjay, Quavo, and Lil baby during his carreer. Fivio Foreign, pronounced ¨Favio,¨ got his name from people calling him “Fabio” after a model. He felt as though Fabio didn’t sound right for his image, so he made it “Fivio.” He got “Foreign” from a song of his called Foreign where he talked about foreign girls.

Now that Fivio Foreign is at his peak with popularity, he has become one of the most popular drill artists of his time. Fivio Foreign has not always been a star. Although he has made great strides in his art, he still struggles on some levels, and has been charged with multiple crimes, including assault and having possession of a loaded 25-caliber handgun without it having a serial number on it.