Fun Date Ideas To Do In Las Vegas

Kyrie+Larson%2C+a+resident+of+Nevada+at+the+Las+Vegass+off+roading+ATV+tours.+
Aria Celentano
Kyrie Larson, a resident of Nevada at the Las Vegas’s off roading ATV tours.

With summer approaching and with new couples and friends starting to emerge post prom season, some might be wondering where some fun places to go might be. Las Vegas is filled with awesome places to go with friends or with significant others, although a problem many people face when in Las Vegas is finding places to go that allow people who are under 21 to enter. Las Vegas’s off roading ATV tours, The Neon Museum and Gondola rides at the Venetian are just some of the many experiences to be had in Las Vegas with your date whether it be in a friend group or just one on one.

If you like thrilling activities, Las Vegas’s ATV tours, allow riders to experience off-roading through the sand dunes just outside Nellis Air Force Base. Get the experience of exploring the desert within a group and with a guide so that no one gets lost. Tickets for a 1-hour ATV experience start out at $165 for a medium ATV and $230 for a full sized ATV. For a 30- minute tour, you can get a medium ATV for $129 or a full ATV for $179. So if getting sandy is your style, get your tickets here

On the other hand, if you want to do something more mellow, a trip to the Neon Museum is highly suggested. The Neon Museum, open from 3 PM to 11 PM and located at 770 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89101, is a place where you can see all of the old Las Vegas signs vibrantly light up again in a show about the history of Las Vegas. General admission tickets for adults 18 and up are $25 and ages 7-17 are $12.50 per person. Buy tickets to the Neon Museum here.

Another highly suggested and romantic date idea would be taking a visit to the gondola rides located within the Venetian Casino. With the ceiling painted to look like clouds and shops to replicate places in Italy, you can ride in a gondola while a gondolier sings and steers your gondola for you and your plus one inside and outside the casino. There is no age limit and admission per person is $39. You can buy tickets and select the perfect date and time for you here: Gondola ride tickets and dates

Along with these places, there are also a number of restaurants to go to located all throughout Las Vegas and on The Strip, so be sure to give one of these activities with your date a try.