Easter Is Coming Soon

Stellar Slentz-Baeb
The Easter section at Target has many candies to choose from.

When Easter starts to grow closer there are many types of activities that are kid friendly and fun to do at any given age. For starters, egg decorating is a classic Easter activity to do with friends and family. The activity consists of making hard boiled eggs and then dyeing them in various colors which typically consists of pastel pinks, greens, blues, and yellows. You can even jazz it up after by coloring on top of the dye when they dry. 

Another fun activity to embrace the spring weather outside is visiting the local petting zoo. One of which is called Party Animals of Las Vegas located at 6099 W Verde Way, Las Vegas, NV 89130. If you aren’t allergic to animals, saying hi to their Ducks, Chickens, Bunnies, Goats, and Lambs could be just the thing for you. 

When you get home you can pop on an Easter themed movie to watch with the family. Some PG Easter movies include HOP, The Dog Who Saved Easter, Winnie the Pooh Springtime With Roo, and It’s The Easter Beagle Charlie Brown. All of which can be rented on Amazon Prime video and other streaming platforms except for It’s The Easter Beagle Charlie Brown which can be accessed on Apple TV.

As for the night before Easter, you can create Easter baskets and fill them with different candies like jelly beans, chocolate bunnies, Peeps marshmallows, and you can also include a card for your loved ones to wake up to. 

Easter egg hunts are also a popular activity to do on Easter day, so hiding plastic Easter eggs and filling them with candy the night before guarantees a fun morning the day after. This upcoming holiday should be spent enjoying time with loved ones and having fun, so give some of these ideas a try and check out more local Easter Events.